Family Bible Story Videos
From Pam Lentz,
Director of Children’s Ministries:
We miss seeing you and spending time with each other on Sunday mornings. I want to offer you a fun way to connect with our church family. In all your at-home time, I invite you to consider creating a family Bible story video. We hope you will be creative and use your own family talents to tell a Bible story.
- Choose a Bible story – children’s Bibles are great for script material.
- Gather props, costumes, or other creative storytelling materials. Consider making puppets, use legos, or dress up for a drama. I can supply stories and other creative materials to download if you need help.
- Record your story from your phone or ipad. We are experimenting with posting, so record with whatever works best for you.
- Send your video to me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Be sure to include your cast and crew in your email.
- Videos will be posted on the church website for others to enjoy.
The Gatlin Family made our first story: